“So good”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Trevioli is a small italian restaurant with handmade pastas, pizzas, sandwiches, and desserts. We have wine. It is a small restaurant with 24 seats.
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed!!! The food was EXCELLENT. We had the shrimp
Scampi and the chicken Alfredo. The Alfredo was the best I’ve ever had. And I don’t say that lightly. The service was also great. Michael was our server, and he was training someone-I believe his name was josh. They were very attentive and personable. We will absolutely be back!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Food has always been delicious. Drinks are but high in my opinion. It does have a great atmosphere at this new location. Good for a date night out or with a group of friends.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had the shrimp and grits and the scallops over spinach risotto. Both were mouth watering. We've eaten here several times and always try something new. We've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and i eat here often and love the restaurant. The menu is simple and fairly priced. My only minor coma is that the restaurant is frequently very crowded and a larger facility would be nice.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We had a party of eight and went here to celebrate my wife's birthday. I understand there are lots of difficulties with larger parities but it seems every part of the experience was terrible. While ordering there were three different dishes on the menu that we were told they were out of after we tried to order them, so we had to keep picking different things until we found something they had. When our appetizer came out we had to ask for silverware, which we were told they were out of at the moment and waiting for more of it to get rolled, so we got to sit looking at our food waiting for them to bring us silverware. Waiting over 45 minutes we finally asked about our food, and it was only at that point we were told they ran out of sauce for the pasta, so they were waiting on more to cook. Waiting on that we tried to order a round of proseco but the bar had run out. Once we got out food the manager let us know that she would offer us free desserts for our trouble, but they were so busy they were out of most of their desserts and only had a few creme brulee left that we could split among ourselves. When they came out they were under cooked and runny, which wouldn't have been a problem except half of us had to eat with forks because the restaurant had run out of clean spoons. We ended up noting be able to eat them. When the check came out table of 8 had to share pens because they had run out of those as well. It would be funny if it wasn't such a miserable experience.

2  Thank jlwatson89