“Best pizza in town!”
Review of Your Pie

Your Pie
Ranked #44 of 566 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

In summary, I love this place. They have a small menu of great options, but you can custom build your own pizza or salad. Everything is made to order and is very fresh. Also, the prices are very reasonable and cheaper than buying a delivery pizza that would have half the quality.

Per my two visits, the staff are great and everything is clean. (These are two critical elements for me.) My only critique is that they could use more seating/quieter environment as their current venue is small and a bit on the loud side.

Thank 09mrmarshall .

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Like the title says, your pie has really good pizza. They only serve personal pizzas, but they are all custom made to whatever you want on them. You get to choose what sort of deal you want, what sort of sauce, What sort of veggies, and what sort of meat. I believe it was $7.99 for a personal pizza. They also have smaller ones for $5.99. I had buffalo sauce on my pizza with mozzarella and provolone cheese with chicken and bacon as a topping. If you like pizza, this is the place to be. I would recommend it to anybody.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing combination. Made right in front of you and wood fire baked. Great staff. Great beer. Great pizza. Love it. Place is full of school kids just now, but the vibe is still awesome!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Health Rating 100 A. Service was fast and pizza was good! There are tables in the back of the restaurant.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and it was ok. The service was pretty slow and they forgot to give me my salad (which I was charged for). I won't go back.

Been to Your Pie? Share your experiences!