“God awful service”
Review of Captain D's

Captain D's
Ranked #308 of 602 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner on a Friday evening. There were only a few people in there but it took literally 35 minutes to get our food. Then when we got it,we were missing some of the order,and my husband's fish was burnt. I ordered a salad as one of my sides. They forgot it, I had to ask for it,then show my receipt to prove I had ordered it. When I finally got it the lettuce was brown and wilted. Several other customers in the restaurant were also complaining about the wait time and the food not being right. It was a waste of time and money.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Stopped in here for dinner. Ordered a fish platter and was served fisk that had a very, very thick coating and it was hard as rock. The okra was not very appetizing. The only good item on teh plate were the two hushpuppies.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2016

We love the ine at airport thruway service and food are great. Coupons are normally given in mail you definitely want those!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Love this location. Staff is friendly and fast with their service. Shrimp, fish, seafood platters are all excellent. Sides are delicious, baked potato, fries, salads, coleslaw all are delicious.
Be sure to use some malt vinegar on your fries. Yummy.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 April 2016

I wouldn't recommend going here! The food is very greasy and the last time I was in here I saw a cockroach back behind the counter where you order!

Date of visit: May 2015