“Great Fast Food”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #210 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2450 Airport Thruway in Columbus. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly and took our order immediately upon entering the restaurant. Our food was ready in less then 2 minutes and was very good. We will return to Taco Bell again very soon.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The ads for the Double Chalupa box drew me in. I whipped thru the drive in and waws on the road again in seconds. The staff was prompt and courteous. The restaurant was clean. My only gripe is the tacos didn't have any tomatoes. I went back again during the same week and asked before ordering - Do tomatoes come on the tacos? YES. Another double chalupa box and two more tacos with NO tomatoes! The were still good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I was thinking Mexican but didn't feel like waiting at my favorite Mexican place when Taco Bell came into view as I drove toward home. I whipped in and in seconds was on my way with a fresh, hot burrito supreme. The drive thru service was fast and friendly and easy on the pocket. The drive thru was easy to understand and the area was clean and well presented. I brought my meal on home and dressed it up a bit with extra lettuce & tomatoes, xtra sour cream and a little queso left over from a previous MexFeast - YUM!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This location has a problem retaining staff apparently. One visit the service is good, the next it is terrible. However, when I have brought a problem to the attention of a manager, they take care of the issue.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

One thing that stands out here is that the service is always good and the employees are friendly, which is unusual for fast-food places. This is one of the better Taco Bells I have visited.

Date of visit: June 2016