“Exceeded expectations ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I , along with my mom were here for nephews military graduation. After trying red lobster, which seemed overwhelmed and dirty, with a 30 minute wait, We were pleasantly surprised to find Carrabbas a short distance away.

Our server, Christy, was great and recommended the grilled Tilipia w/ basalmic glaze vs. the special of potato encrusted cod.

All meals outstanding including super hot fresh bread, cold crunchy fresh salads, highly recommend

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally complain about a restaurant but this one deserves it. Our waitress was young and pleasant and not overly busy. All I could think was that she wasn’t trained properly. When she brought our drinks to the table she spilled part of one glass on the table. She made no attempt to wipe it up then or when she came back to the table with another glass even though she acknowledged spilling it when it occurred. Later when we were finished eating she made no attempt to remove the dishes. She did have time to chat with us though. The food was good.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I have never been more dissatisfied with Carrabas. The chicken fettuccini was awful. My 18 mo old nephew wouldn’t even eat it and he eats food off the floor. No flavor, hardy no Alfredo sauce, and very little chicken. We got our order to go so we didn’t realize the extent of the mess until we got back to the hotel, but by then everyone was starving. Do not waste your time or money here. We wasted $80 on garbage, and I’m pretty sure we were supposed to get some kind of bread but we didn’t.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The food was Carrabba’s normal fare. It was served attractive and hot. Even on a Saturday night and on Army Family Weekend we were seated quickly. Our waitress was efficient but had absolutely no personality and is the reason for our 4 stars.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Have eaten here several times for both lunch and dinner and have enjoyed every visit in each category: food preparation, server demeanor and service as well as the overall restaurant appearance and cleanliness.

Date of visit: August 2018