“Lunch drop in”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Though a former favorite, I hadn't been there in a while, so I didn't know to expect. I shouldn't have worried, they haven't missed a beat. Robert and his staff are still superb. My power green organic salad with grilled chicken was great, and my wife had the chicken parmesan on a bed of noodles in a wonderful cheese sauce. Great! The meals were just great and the price was reasonable. A little known secret is the hotel offers complementary fresh baked chocolate chip walnut cookies. Its a can't miss. Great staff and great food.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Decided to come to Houlihans on Sidney to celebrate my B-day. Our waitress was Stephanie Jackson. She was an awesome server... very accommodating from start to finish. She made sure my special lunch was pleasurable.
Meronica Price checked in on us and I complimented her chef- cook staff for a divine lunch. My grilled chicken Alfredo entree was colorful & tasty.
They definitely aim to please to perfection.

Bone Appetit'

Thank G. C
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I went to Houlihan's on Sidney Simons and was seated right away no one came to my table for 20 minutes to asked if I wanted a drink or anything. I got up went to the kitchen and asked whose table was this after several waitresses looked me in the eye and they were arguing over who's going to get that table I end up leaving the restaurant I will never go back to that Houlihan's again

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times in the past for breakfast. The service is fine but the quality of the food is just not as good.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Not bad for a chain. Its convenient for hotel guest. The suite bar accoss the street is awesome and easy to walk back to the hotel. Brunch time was decent. Endless mimosas are not really endless...