“Bad Resturant ”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I went to Houlihan's on Sidney Simons and was seated right away no one came to my table for 20 minutes to asked if I wanted a drink or anything. I got up went to the kitchen and asked whose table was this after several waitresses looked me in the eye and they were arguing over who's going to get that table I end up leaving the restaurant I will never go back to that Houlihan's again

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times in the past for breakfast. The service is fine but the quality of the food is just not as good.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Not bad for a chain. Its convenient for hotel guest. The suite bar accoss the street is awesome and easy to walk back to the hotel. Brunch time was decent. Endless mimosas are not really endless...

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Husband wanted to use his birthday coupon. Food was cold, not good @ all for the price. Waiter was sorry, not friendly & my to go box had a bug in it

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Not bad. Few times I’ve been it always seemed less attractive and less kept up. Ok for lunch with friends or family. I wouldn’t recommend for date night but honestly it isn’t that bad. Moderately priced and good food.