All reviews a pet friendly hotel room was clean recommend this hotel convenient location shopping and restaurants front desk staff pets
Reviewed 28 October 2015

We stayed here for Parents Weekend. This is the first time we stayed at this chain. We had a King Suite, room 210/208. The rooms are a good size. They are sparcely decorated. There are tiny built-in cubbies for side tables. There are only 2 outlets on either side of the bed and they are filled with lamp and clock plugs, so you can't plug your phone in to charge at bedside. So, I had to plug it in by the sink. When the phone rang at 12:30 AM, I had to run for it.
The closet is open- no door. The TV has basic channels and my daughter complained there was no guide to peruse. You have to scroll through the channel guide.
The best thing about this room is the bed- firm with a pillow-top. This was the best hotel bed on which we've ever slept.
Now- about the breakfast. We got down for breakfast at 9:30. Bread was gone, except for a couple of bagels. You could make waffles. There were hard boiled eggs and yogurt in the fridge. There were no hot items, except the waffles. So, it was more a continental breakfast than a full breakfast. The second day, the staff was eating and there was a bottle of cleaning spray (Simply Awesome, maybe) on the counter by the coffee- very unprofessional. We skipped breakfast there and went to Ruth Anne's. I suggest you do the same.
As for staff, it is a mixed bag. When we checked in we had a wonderful young woman who was friendly and helpful. She was the only one who went out of her way to make you feel comfortable. The rest of the staff was standoff-ish. No smiles.
There are comparably priced Inns that are much warmer.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

my first experience in la Quinta hotel, the staff was nice, respectful and helper, cleans rooms, maid all the helping, good food, cleans areas, I would like to come back again, I went to share time with my son he is in the army,

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Hotel Room was clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly. For some reason, and I have read this in other reviews, people are allowed to loiter in front of hotel with beer coolers and drink. This should be done around the pool, not at the entrance to the hotel. Convenient to our destination, and Columbus State Univ.

1  Thank bamafan2015
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My boyfriend and I use this hotel because he's not allowed to stay at my parents' house when he visits. This was our 2nd stay, but 3rd night and we love it! I even joined the rewards program! Great job!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2015

This is a fairly well maintained older hotel. There are two main deficiencies. One was the amount of noise you can hear between rooms and through the windows. We needed earplugs to sleep. Oddly enough it is usually the a/c compressor that is loud, but not here. The a/c sound level was acceptable. The second problem was the bath tub. It was new but very slick and hard to enter, exit and even stand in. You had to be very careful. During our stay the hot & cold water was reversed in the tub but we were told that was being fixed shortly. The location is good, we loved the window shade vs. drapes in the room, the breakfast was standard LaQuinta fare and the price was reasonable.($80-ish)