All reviews pocket door front desk waffles room was clean great hotel stayed here for one night my son non smoking room first floor felt safe waffle maker yogi georgia cereal microwave
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My family stayed there a few days ago. The hotel smelled musty, both floors, and the rooms need painting. We were in one room, then moved to another due to a derogatory note left under the door about an hour after check-in while we were out. The desk person said they would look into it, never heard anything back. The toilet sounded like it was flushing throughout the night. The breakfast was eggs and sausage swimming in greasy water and bread, packages of oatmeal and stale donuts. The only positive was the desk clerk who checked us in was friendly and the coffee was hot.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service received from the manager. Friendly and accomodating establishment; our room, breakfast, everything was really nice especially the coffee though. Most hotels, even high-end do not have good coffee but this one was very good. Will definitely come again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 836candiw
Reviewed 8 April 2018

My friend and I traveled to Columbus, GA for the Thunder in the Valley Air Show. The hotel was less than a mile from the grounds and centrally located to pretty much everything. Even Downtown Columbus was only a 10 minute drive! We stayed Friday - Sunday and had no issues with the hotel or staff. The rooms were clean (the bed was HUGE and comfortable) and the staff was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. They provided information on local pizzerias, graciously granted us a late check-out and even held my luggage until the Air Show ended Sunday evening. One evening, upon returning from dinner and a movie, I stopped by the breakfast area to grab silverware for our leftovers. There was nothing out in the breakfast area so I asked the girl at the desk if they had any. She had forks and spoons but no knives-- but then, she stepped away from desk and came back with two plastic knives (wrapped in plastic) from her "personal" collection which I thought was very nice. If I ever return to Columbus, this hotel will definitely be at the top of my list.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BABMSLC
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We travel here often due to US Army obligations and have found some real dumps in this area. I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality facility and service of the Sleep Inn. I can't see any reason for less than a 5 star rating, for cleanliness, service, friendly staff, great economical cost and with a king size bed and 2 queens in our suite AND a kitchenette this is a perfect place to bring any family. In some hotels I cringe when our littles' bare feet touch the floor, but I was very comfortable with the home like comfort and cleanliness here. My thanks to the staff !

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank janvansis
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

First of all, not family friendly if you have littles. And God for I'd you have a problem with your room like say the toilet refusing to flush! The AC worked when it wanted to and even with an empty parking lot they had no other rooms available. They will not refund your money and the service is awful!!! Also don't have more than 2 children unless you want to get 2 rooms! Very rude, very cheap like they cut corners literally everywhere! Not worth a penny. Room was disgusting. Never again. Stay far far away from this dispicable place!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family