“Pick your own Steak!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The restaurant has steak cuts in a ice display for you to select your own cuts. I appreciate an option like this. Server kept checking on us andfilled drinks often. I ordered well done with no ink and the grill master did such a great job that my steak was hot and not dried out. Server kept us filled with rolls and we all had fun and delicious food

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Has a good family environment and atmosphere. Steaks are the best cooked to perfection. I always get mines medium well and it comes out the most juicy and tender steak ever

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and I travel the Country continuing to look for the perfect steak. We have found many good steaks as well as many bad steaks. More times than not we have had a perfect steak at the Texas Roadhouse. I'm not saying that it's always that way but many times it has been. Every restaurant can have a bad experience but I must say that those experiences have been few and far between at this restaurant. We eat here every week and the managers and employees all seem to know us by now. The prices at this restaurant are very reasonable compared to most restaurants. You can always pay more but you won't always get much better.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I came here for dinner on my first day of a three week stay. I was not disappointed. The greeter was friendly. My server was nice sweet and friendly. She was respectful and knowledgeable about the menu. The rolls were warm and the cinnamon butter was great. I will definitely be back here before I leave.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The steaks are cooked to perfection. The flavor made my mouth anticipate the next bite. Great atmospere and good service. I had a ribeye and a big baked potatoe.