“My Thursday & Sunday Spot!”

The Suite Bar & Grill
Ranked #160 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Boy Oh Boy what can I say about this spot but it's my favorite weekly spot for my white Russian /cigar and it's only one bartender Christian(Sunday) Heather (Thursday) makes the Best Drinks but Michelle is my favorite waitress!! I love the owners and the atmosphere is always rewarding and the crowd is very diverse and Mike Jerel Band on Thursday/Sunday makes you want to party or fall in love it's a spot you must experience it for yourself so if your ever in Columbus GA stop by!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 5 February 2017

The best bar in Columbus, Georgia. The bartenders are so attentive, they know exactly how to make the drinks and you don't have to wait long for service. The food is beyond wonderful; I have had almost everything on the menu and it never disappoints!! The owners are my favorite. They are very welcoming. I don't go to any other place. They are like family.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Lots of fun every time- Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Cumbia and Reggaeton. The pizzas are awesome! Great portion of fries as well!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We love the hummus royal as an app. Our top favorite menu items
Include the gyro, pizza, and steak Marsala. And it's never crowded before 9

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We love steak so we try it everywhere we go. There's was at the top of our list. This is a more couple friendly atmosphere.
But, children will like it too.

Date of visit: July 2015