“Excellent pasta dishes”

Trevioli Italian Kitchen
Ranked #51 of 578 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I took my husband, daughter and her friend out for a nice Italian dinner. The restaurant had an intimate feel to it, as the lights were dim in the main dining area. The bar was bright and festive with live music off to the right of the bar, in a patio area. We were seated at a table in front of a floor to ceiling wine rack, which also looked like artwork. The wine rack was beautiful and really added some elegance to the room. I ordered grilled chicken linguini, which was perfect. The chicken edges were charred perfectly. The girls had spaghetti and meatballs, which they would not stop raved about. My husband had Portobello mushroom ravioli topped with shrimp. It turned out to be the star dish! I think the dish would have be just fine without the added shrimp. My husband gave me a bite of his ravioli and it truly incredible. I really want to come back again so I can order that ravioli dish.

1  Thank Shannon F

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We have enjoyed Trevioli's for the past few years.

The move to their new location has been very good from an ambiance standpoint. We love the addition of the patio.

Anytime a business moves and grows overnight, there are challenges. We have seen and experienced it at Trevioli's. However, this place is operating on all cylinders. Entrees are very consistent.

Service is very good. A few servers moved - they are excellent (you know who you are). Kennedy has served us a few times - thank you for great service.

Caprese salad is a favorite of ours. Bread is very good. Tortellini with meatballs are excellent.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, great service and decent prices. I had a wonderful piece of grouper and my wife had a delicious risotto.

This is a place you really should try.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We took our teenagers here for the first. My husband and I have been here several times for date night. The atmosphere is always nice. The food is excellent. I had the portabella and steak mac n' cheese. I always get some form mac n' cheese everytime I go. Have never been disappointed yet.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I couldn't have been more satisfied with my visit. The service was fantastic and the food was even better.