“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cracker Barrel Old Country
Ranked #65 of 566 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband likes Cracker Barrel. I usually get a salad. But I tried the lemon pepper grilled rainbow trout, turnip greens and macaroni & cheese and to my surprise they were all flavorful and delicious. My only pet peeve is if you put meat in a vegetable you should list that. I'm not a strict vegetarian. I do eat meat occasionally and fish regularly, but there was meat in the greens, don't know what but I ate around it for the most part. But all in all everything was good. Angela was a very pleasant attentive waitress. Thanks!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I asked for a substitution for grits with my breakfast. My waitress, Jessica, told me I couldn't substitute anything but gravy. I know that is a lie. I have done it too many times before. You pay an up charge. Who cares? If you don't want grits, you don't want grits!

The biscuits were so hard I wondered if they were made yesterday. Yes, really that bad and wondered if anyone had broken a tooth on them to be honest.

The cashier didn't ask how my meal and service was. She was too busy to get the manager for me.

And to top things off, one of the employees stated my walking cane was in her way as I was getting ready to leave because I had it tucked under my arm checking out.. Really? Wow.

The service and food used to be a lot better at this store. I think it is time for corporate in Lebanon to come straighten this store out.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Good place to get some homemade meatloaf. Wish that Cracker Barrel would have Wi-Fi for the guests. This location stays busy. Be prepared to wait in one of the rockers out front.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We always have an enjoyable meal at Cracker Barrel. They have a wide variety of Country cooking choices, serve breakfast all day, as well as lunch and dinner items. There's biscuits and cornbread with your entrees, the sides are delicious and deserts are good enough to go out just for them. We buy whole pies at Christmas and holidays-they are the best. On this trip our service was not the usual but our server was in training so we were patient. Always consistent, Cracker Barrel satisfies and is the traveler's and local's friendly down-home southern cooking place for good food.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Like always this Cracker Barrel is a great place to eat! The food was good and the restaurant was clean. I always enjoy shopping while waiting on my food. What's not to like about a place with good food and shopping! My husband and I ate breakfast there and came back and brought friends to eat lunch there. And your sure to find friendly staff to welcome you. And if heaven had a taste it would be Cracker Barrel's pancakes!