“Great as always!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This is my second time here and Smokey doesn’t disappoint. Today I tried the pulled pork with sausage and it was good as always. The blackberry lemonade is amazing as well. I had one without the bourbon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We have eaten here often and are members of their "Smokey Bones Club". The "member club" is really very well run and seem to offer regular dining deals to members that are really worth the return. Often my wife and I can split and walk out with a good meal plus the beverage and a tip for less than $25. The staff has always been friendly and helpful, the food reliably good and the service reputable. The setting inside is kinda unique too with large TVs for games and other information and it can be a bit loud inside sometimes and some might even feel a bit of a "tight-fit" seating for those not wanting to be particularly right next to folks at another table. Just sayin'....

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice and helpful. I had a stuffed potato that was very good. There was a longer than normal wait for order to come out. When it did come the food was hot and correct. If you like different types of lemonade I suggest trying their blackberry lemonade. It's wonderful.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We came in and were seated after several minutes standing at the front door. The place was a ghost town. No one came to greet us or take our order. So, after 10 more minutes of sitting at our table waiting we left and will never return. There are too many more great choices right around this place to give their horrible service another chance.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

A few of us are here from Louisiana working for a few weeks and wanted a good place to eat on Friday night. So we saw a billboard for it while around town working and thought we would try it. The restraunt was very nice inside and was seated promptly. Waitress was quick to stop by and we were off to a great start! We didn't know what to order so waitress suggested we split a sampler platter of meats for $40. It came with ribs, sliced chicken, sausage, beef medallions, BBQ wings and potato wedges etc.
probably forgetting something but you get the point. Food comes on a small table top grill, kinda cool but then the smoke smells like some kind of strawberry incense or something and it's all you can smell. Really effects the flavor of the food. We really wanted to like the food but just couldn't. All of it was terrible. The beef was the best one but still just meat with no flavor. We didn't even finish it all.
I'm sure they probably have better food like steaks, burgers or salmon but we were so not impressed we will be leaving soon and not coming back. If you want good BBQ I would suggest zombie pig just down the road.
So for great atmosphere and good friendly wait staff they get 3 stars.