“Nice place with friendly service”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #11 of 566 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Forget 'casual dining.' That's an industry term so out of touch with how consumers eat and drink today. For premium quality and style; fare that's at times familiar and other times adventurous and a laid-back modern setting, Houlihan's is a true original. Located inside the Marriott hotel with new outdoor deck seating.
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast and got caught between lunch and breakfast times. Breakfast order was lost but eventually got our food. Friendly service made up for the inconvenience.
The restaurant is connected to the Marriott but is independent from them. Nice place to go and visit with family. I would go there again.

1  Thank StephenDG987

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I came to Houlihans to grab a quick bite and couldn't have been more pleased! Jackie was my waitress and went above and beyond to make my experience at Houlihans an incredible one! I think Houlihans is very lucky to have her. And the food was fantastic! I had the buffalo bleu salad and loved it! Check it out!

2  Thank jabberbastly7161
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Just average. I had the pan Seared scallops (3 scallops) over risotto. The food was served cold. Server was polite and prompt

1  Thank Gloria S
Tabetha M, Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Gloria,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your server provided you with prompt service but I am truly sorry that we were not also able to meet those same standards with your scallops. I will make sure this post is reviewed with the entire team so we can learn from it and ensure this does not happen again. I hope that you will accept this apology and come back to give us another try. I am positive we can win you over in all aspects of your dining experience with us.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Our waiter, Andrew, (his name tag says "William") was prompt, courteous, and gave great menu suggestions when we asked. The fish tacos were crispy with several "layers" of taste. The sirloin steak was grilled to order and even the rice side dish was delicious.
The manager (forgive me I forgot his name) came out and introduced himself and spoke to us in an unhurried congenial manner. I wish I could have stayed longer and drank more 39A beach blonde beer.

1  Thank michelebelle3

Michele,

WOW, I was so excited to read your review! This is the level of service we strive to provide to each and every guest and I am pleased that we were able to succeed. I know Andrew, our chef, and manager will be beyond thrilled to know that they were able to contribute to your dining experience with us. I hope to have you back to dine with us again soon and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave this review for us!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife and I plus two friends ate dinner here and we're quite impressed. Appetizers were varied, and the menu was chock full of great choices. We had chicken and my friends had steak. We argued as to who had the better dish!!! I doubt that you will be disappointed here.

1  Thank Thomas B