“Always good!”

Hardee's
Ranked #350 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mushroom Swiss is the best and it's always good at this store. The staff is friendly and service is fast with fresh foods.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Hardee's is my go-to for breakfast. This location has a great drive-thru. They get my order correct and the food is hot every time.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Visited last week early in the morning. Sat in the drive through for several minutes and then just ended up going in because no one "picked up" on the drive thru speaker. (It was about 5:35 am and the restaruant opens at 5:30). The cashier made it more than obvious that I was an inconvenience. The food was hot but took awhile.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Grabbed a snack for my son before dropping him back off for the evening during his family day pass. Got their $5 combo meal that had a few options for sandwiches. Hardee's is like a once a year thing for us since none are around where we live, so it was basically a new menu. Was so so at best. Chicken sandwich was not good, burger was OK. Fries were best thing in meal.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017

My wife wanted me to go by Hardee's and bring her a 1/4 pound thick burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and mustard only. So, I went to the drive through; I said, "I'd like a 1/4 pound thick burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and mustard only." The person on the speaker said, "So you want a thick burger with no ketchup, no onions, no pickles and no lettuce." I said, "NO, I want a 1/4 pound thick burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and mustard only." She said, "You want a thick burger with no ketchup, no onion, no pickle and no tomato." I said, "I'll come inside." She said, "That's not necessary". I said, "I'm coming in."

I went in and I told the manager, who took my order, "All I want is a 1/4 pound thick burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and mustard only." She repeated it back to me incorrectly,and I repeated what I wanted. This time she repeated me back to me what I had said! AMAZING!

She said, "That will be $4.92." I paid her. Then I looked at the menu. The menu said that a 1/4 pound thick burger with cheese was less than $4.00. ($3.89 I think, but I really don't remember.) By this time the burger was ready and I questioned the price. She said, "You ordered a number 2 burger." I had no idea what number any of the burgers were. She walked to the kitchen and yelled, "He wants a 1/4 burger." I said, "Never mind, never mind. I don't know what I have, but I'm leaving!" Which I did. And, I AM NOT going back!

Date of visit: June 2017