“Good food real Mexican ”

El Carrizo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Found this by accident. Not the run of the mill Mexican fare.
Great menu great food and awesome Choices.
The whole place is excellent

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Great Service and Food the Margaritas are AWESOME!!!!! Chicken Enchiladas has one of the best flavors I’ve ever tasted. Nice size portions and did I say the Margaritas are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

My stop here was for dinner with a group of 10. Groups can sometimes create a challenge when prepping and serving food to everyone at the same time. We all enjoyed a delicious dinner which was hot and fresh.

Our server was very gracious, but seemed a little distracted. The restaurant didn't seem overly busy, so I"m not sure why. We were checked on a number of times, but the server seemed to dash away more quickly than we could answer.

Overall it was a good experience. The food was very good and the portions were sizeable.

I'm not sure it was good enough for a return trip. I'd like to try some of the other nearby Mexican restaurants, but several were closed as early as 9pm on the night of our visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

To me this place is a hit or miss- it’s either really good or just ok. I try to have lunch there around 11 (that’s when they open) and the food seems fresh hot and delivered fast- not so much at night time- expect to wait. Still it’s priced good and the staff is always pleasant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I came here for lunch and the service was quick and the food was great. The serving size was okay however the drinks were a little bit expensive.

Date of visit: May 2018