All reviews manager jason mexican restaurant huge tv older hotel close to the airport make your own waffles parking fee pleasant stay free breakfast following morning free shuttle hotel stay the room was nice shuttle driver great customer service an early flight barnes
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

The red lion Hotel it’s fairly new the rooms are huge very spacious very clean a real nice size TV, the bathroom is really nice and breakfast is included so far we have an a good time I recommend this hotel is nice and clean.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Google pictures are deceiving. Room was okay (no fridge)
Bathroom could have been cleaner but not horrible
They completely ran out of breakfast very early (claimed food truck was late)
also no fitted sheets on the bed... just three flat sheets

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Our stay was very pleasant, as always. The front desk staff were nice and helpful. Our room was VERY clean. Breakfast food was really good and hot. We really noticed and appreciated all the cameras in the parking lot. So a very nice star at the Red Lion!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff was friendly even while dealing with most of my flight having to be checked in. The room was dirty and not put together when I got in. It was loud at night with people in the hallway and above me until after 1 am. It worked for he night to get me home but I wouldn’t recommend it if it wasn’t free. The pictures below are how my room was when I walked into it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank edwardsjamesblake2
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Just stayed 3 days and my family and I were very happy with the service that we received. From the clean room, breakfast, friendly service. Open and clean pool. We will be back and stay there again. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay enjoyable and comfortable. Thanks again

Trip type: Travelled with family