All reviews manager jason mexican restaurant huge tv older hotel close to the airport make your own waffles parking fee pleasant stay free breakfast following morning free shuttle hotel stay the room was nice shuttle driver great customer service an early flight barnes
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Google pictures are deceiving. Room was okay (no fridge)
Bathroom could have been cleaner but not horrible
They completely ran out of breakfast very early (claimed food truck was late)
also no fitted sheets on the bed... just three flat sheets

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Our stay was very pleasant, as always. The front desk staff were nice and helpful. Our room was VERY clean. Breakfast food was really good and hot. We really noticed and appreciated all the cameras in the parking lot. So a very nice star at the Red Lion!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff was friendly even while dealing with most of my flight having to be checked in. The room was dirty and not put together when I got in. It was loud at night with people in the hallway and above me until after 1 am. It worked for he night to get me home but I wouldn’t recommend it if it wasn’t free. The pictures below are how my room was when I walked into it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank edwardsjamesblake2
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Just stayed 3 days and my family and I were very happy with the service that we received. From the clean room, breakfast, friendly service. Open and clean pool. We will be back and stay there again. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay enjoyable and comfortable. Thanks again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Im just going to tell you the pros and cons of staying here...

Pros:
Comfy beds.
Clean room.
Sound proofed well.
More than enough toiletries and linens.
Large tv, with extensive choice of tv channels.
Fast internet, however, the login process can be tedious.
Great coffee.

Cons:
No free parking - $12 per day!

All but two staff members were unfriendly and unhelpful... no smiles at all. They seem to have lost the southern hospitality. The only welcoming staff we encountered was a young man at the front desk in the evening and a cleaner who worked the 3rd floor, who wears her hair in a bun, covered with a head wrap. It felt as if everyone could not be bothered with you as a guest, which is a shame because us guests are who keep them employed!

If you arrive at the latter part of the breakfast session, do not expect to have very much choice. They dont seem to replenish anything. One morning, 30 minutes before the end of breakfast, the waffle batter had ran out. Myself and another guest asked if there were more batter as the batter had ran out. We were told the time! Thats not what we asked for. Eventually and reluctantly the batter was replenished. They start to pack everything away 10-15 minutes prior to the end of breakfast session. There just didnt feel like adequate choices were to be had.

We reported that the lacquer covering on the dresser was peeling. 2 days later, the maintenance still did not come to glue it/repair it.

Overall:
A very comfortable and modern room, however the staff and extra fees let this hotel down. We extended our stay in Atlanta for another 2 nights, however we did not extend our stay at this hotel. We checked out as planned and have checked into another hotel! I would stay here again, ONLY IF NO OTHER HOTEL WAS AVAILABLE!

Room tip: Request a room close to the lobby elevator.
Date of stay: September 2018