All reviews manager jason mexican restaurant huge tv older hotel close to the airport make your own waffles parking fee pleasant stay free breakfast following morning free shuttle hotel stay the room was nice shuttle driver great customer service an early flight barnes
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms are not bad, overall clean but outdated. Ambiance feels unsafe. We were coming out the elevator to our floor and there was a bunch of smoke and a man vaping!! The restaurant has amazing food but again ambiance not safe.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I can only give jamie at the front desk 5 stars this visit.. She went above and beyond to help me. My card was charged over $300 extra for a room i prepaid for. I found this out when my card was declined trying to get breakfast. I called several times to talk with account manager, left messages but was ignored. (Her and another attendant told me they saw him just sitting in office).. All i needed was something with redlion letter head to send to navy federal. After it was clear the account manager didnt care she stepped up and helped out. Apology went along way even if it wasnt her fault. I look forward to staying again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly front desk, fast check in and out. Coffee all day. Manager saw me waiting in lobby , brought me a glass of wine. Shuttles 3x hour to airport, 2 mile away. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

My son and I stayed here in order to take the shuttle for a flight the following morning. Everyone was super nice to both of us but especially me. I was sending my only child off to school in Ireland in a one way ticket. Everyone was really supportive to a tearful mom just trying to get through the night and day! Also, Red Lion is a very clean, convenient hotel with an awesome on site restaurant. I will definitely stay here again. Hopefully when he comes back to visit.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The first room the AC unit was leaking, so there was water everywhere. They second room was dry, but extremely outdated. The shuttle bus stopped at a friends home before dropping us off at the hotel after being late to pick us up from the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple