“Build Your Own”
Review of Burger Theory

Burger Theory
Reserve with OpenTable
Burger Theory is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in College Park
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Located inside the Holiday Inn close to the airport, the build your own burger is a must try. Fire cracker shrimp - a must try. Cobb and siracha steak salads were good. And the desserts in the mason jars simply amazing.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This is a bar/restaurant in a holiday inn by the airport. The area is sleek. Almost too open and cavernous our server was nice the food was good but it just didn’t impress

Reviewed 11 July 2018

A late night bite to eat and cocktail were just what we needed and Burger Theory came through. Food was good but the service was just okay. Morning brunch is very good!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I booked a reservation because, and don't laugh I know it's in a Holiday Inn Hotel, being the only restaurant within walking distance of 2 hotels it tends to fill up. If you want a table/booth you better make a reservation on weekdays. The adjacent hotel, The Hyatt Place has no restaurant so the guests come to this place. So, I arrived with my reservation and got a booth opposite the bar. I noticed that the booth leatherette was torn. It took a while to be acknowledged by the waitress. Finally, I did order my meal and a beer. I was on a special diet so I asked if it was possible to modify a salad with grilled chicken and hold the cheese, dressing, etc. She said it was ok. She brought me a bottle of Blue Moon without a glass or orange slice. I had to ask the bartender for a glass. When she brought the salad the lettuce was iceberg mixed with romaine, not mixed greens as described in the menu. Everything else was fine. I even got some lemon slices I had asked for. The quantity of the salad was meager. She didn't check back to see if I wanted another drink. She dropped the check and did not return to collect . I got tired of waiting so I signed my name and room number and went to my room. I got a call in my room from the restaurant staff saying I had left without paying my bill. I informed them that I had signed my name and room number so they could just charge it to my room bill. I did not leave a tip due to the slow service. In the future, I would not stay at this hotel because this restaurant is the only option if you do not have a car.

1  Thank HauteFoodieTraveler
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My wife and I found this gem after a Google search for food. We were staying at the Embassy Suites about a 1/2 mike away. Well worth the effort to eat here. Very good selection of burgers, including a choice of 1,2 or 3 patties. You can even build your own! The burgers were good, but could have been better with a higher quality bun. The potatoe bun just does not cut it...ended up eating most of my burger with a fork. Very good Cole slaw but the quantity is much smaller compared to an order of fries. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn where this place is located on future trips!