“Check your order before paying”

Little Villa's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 92 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I ordered a small pizza and a chicken taco salad to be delivered to my hotel. The food was decent, but they didn't include napkins in spite of my specific request for them. I asked the employee who delivered the items if the napkins were included and he assured me they were. I guess it's my fault for not checking before paying and tipping him. Lesson learned.
Prices were reasonable, but with the delivery fee and tip it turned out to be an expensive meal.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Late night dinner during a one-night layover in Atlanta... Chicken Calzone was only mediocre for us - but the wraps more than made up for it. Chicken Warp and Veggie Wrap were both delicious. Delivery time was about 50 minutes on a 45-minute estimate - so pretty good! Tried to do the online order but it would not work - so wasted my time on that portion of it.....

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered a double bacon cheeseburger from this place, and I was not able to eat the fries because they were too cold and dry by the time the order arrived, 1 hour later. The cheeseburger wasnt too bad, just too dry, not juicy at all.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I work nights at a nearby airport hotel, where we have ordered from Little Villa's 2 or 3 times a week for several months. I've had their pizza, calzones, cheese steaks, wings, salads and gyros - all good. Plus they deliver late, until 1 am I believe.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017

They got my pizza AND salad order wrong. I appreciate they did offer to replace it when I called, but I don't have a whole night to devote to this quick hotel meal. Not impressed with the quality or the service.

Date of visit: May 2017