“Great BBQ!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here during a recent trip. I had the 1/2 smoked chicken and she had the pulled BBQ chicken sandwich both were awesome! My wife bought two quarts of sauce to bring home she liked so much. I went back the next day for breakfast, it was amazing also. If you enjoy old time cafe style places don't miss the place!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Large selection of main entrees and sides; that goes beyond barbecue, but barbecue is the specialty.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Lemme start by saying I was going to BBQ Kitchen back when they used to have the best hush puppies I've ever had. That being said, I purposely had my old standby for comparison. This tastes absolutely nothing like the cf steak, mashed potatoes & cream corn I used to have. What I used to have tasted homemade & delicious. I got suspicious when the cf steak was hard to cut. Don't know if I will ever go back at this point

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I have been going to the BBQ Kitchen off and on for over 20 years -- which is a testament to its staying power. However, I have found recently that the quality of the food has declined somewhat. Still good but it used to be great.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with spouse for breakfast. He had eggs over easy and hash browns. I had an egg, bacon and cheese biscuit sandwich and a glass of orange juice. Total was just under $9 not including tip.

Great friendly staff. Best biscuit sandwiches on the planet. I dream about them!