“Quick Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 October 2018

A friend told me about this place and it was great and I will go back. The service was quick and efficient. I will say that to have to pay for extra sauce for egg rolls when they only give you a tablespoon is a bit much.

Thank c. taylor R

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I came for lunch right after they open at 11:00 a.m. The lady that take the order I think she might be the owner, she was so sweet. She took time to explain how they have a free spring rolls or salad or soup during weekday lunch. We order pad thai, pad se eew with coconut soup and eggrolls. The foods came pretty quick, all were very good and tasty. the best must try is their coconut ice cream. It is as good as the one I have in Bangkok.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The food at the restaurant is very good. I have eaten there several times but this is my first time writing about my experiences. They have a good variety of food and all is great. The service is good too. The only thing I would add is to go around lunch time.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

the food is bland and the restaurant seems dirty and cluttered. also one of the employees sat at a table behind me a clipped his finger nails for a full 5 minutes . i guess if you are looking for tasteless thai food this is for you, but if you are looking for good dinner options around your airport hotel, search on. avoid

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the old outside exterior fool you... Inside, the smells of fresh made Thai food tease the senses! And the friendly staff were attentive and made it a great experience for my wife & I. We started with appetizers of crab & cheese rolls & an excellent dish of Spicy Dancing Shrimp . Had a couple of import Thai beers while waiting for our fresh Beef & Chicken Pad Thais. The small cup of Tom Kha chicken soup was excellent. Finished off the meals with a Thai Tea. Our waiters were very polite, attentive & accommodating. If we’re in this area again, will definitely come back to try some new dishes!!! Highly recommended!!!