“Charming, Friendly, Decent Food”
Review of Manchester Arms

Manchester Arms
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in College Park
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A pub-style restaurant near the Atlanta Airport.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I came across this place while searching for a place to eat near the airport hotel. The reviews were positive and it sounded good. I’m always up for some good British style pub food. It’s a quaint location in an old brick Tudor house in a residential neighborhood with a tree shaded patio. I chose the bangers and mash and it was pretty good, with two English style sausages, a scoop of mashed potatoes and some fresh steamed green beans and a brown gravy (which was a bit bland) for $14. The server was friendly. I had a nice IPA to go with it. Overall it was satisfying.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

The Chopped salad is my favorite. Sheppard’s pie is excellent. The pork chop is delicious but bring your appetite.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Went here for dinner with a colleague while in town visiting. Location can be easy to miss, it's on the corner and is a house converted into a pub/restaurant. It has indoor and outdoor seating. We parked across the street at a lodge (it is okay to park here for the restaurant - we verified to make sure). I had the Fish and Chips for dinner ($14) and it was great! Came with a nice portion of fries, two pieces of fried cod, and tarter sauce. My colleague had their Pork Chop Special ($35 - not on the menu, but seems that they have this most nights and is very popular). It was huge! Very good, but a large portion of meat and it comes with green beans and mashed potatoes. Service was great, prices reasonable, and food was perfect. I would highly recommend you check out this restaurant!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This place has a great vibe and great food. Its best to go early in the week because once they sell out of an item, its out until the following week. They are famous for their pork chops, but I can never order anything other than the steak. It's amazing!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Taking friends to the airport so we found this spot on line and gave it a go. Could not have been any better. We got there at 230 for a late lunch. Our waiter, Kadah (sp) was over the top, FANTASTIC. This dude did not miss a thing. Between the four of us we all had a different dish. Four A+'s all around. The Ruben, the house burger, the cheesy fries and the fish and chips. Having had my share of fish and chips these are one of the best I have ever had. The atmosphere is unique and is a place you could just hang out. And Kadah, serves a perfectly poured Guiness. No question about where I will go on my next trip to Atlanta. Oh yes and the onion rings are excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018