“Great place to visit!”

Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: New home of the Cabbage Patch Kids. Free Admission. Deliveries Daily. There are thousands of Cabbage Patch Kids just waiting to be adopted. Big and small, Preemies, Newborns and 'Kids, from bald to a full head of hair, every baby has a name, birthday and a hard to resist personality.
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Clean, modern facilities beautifully done. The cabbage patch doll legend is played out tastefully with all kinds of them for sale.
This is a must see place if you are in the Helen / Cleveland / Dahlonega area.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Best ever!! My husband and I went to the older location over 10 years ago. We always wanted to bring our kids here. We traveled from Minnesota just for babyland over fall break! Today my son found a baby he loved and they were so friendly and awesome to make him feel special. They said we can do a birth now if you’d like? The nurse did a great job and he felt really special. He got to name it, see it being birthed, take his oath etc. it was $225 for his baby but this is a once in a lifetime experience for him. I was very impressed with the nurses they all made him feel special. They offered to swap out clothing if we liked one better. It was such a cute place and so nostalgic as I grew up with cpks. I even brought mine from when I was little and she got a visitor pass. A must stop!!!! Thank you for making our son feel special!! Wish we lived closer we’d be there for all the special fun events!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were surprised! We thought Cabbage Patch Kids did not exist anymore! But this place is huge and there is a lot for children to see an do--and buy!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I loved Cabbage Patch Kids as a kid and thought I needed to see it once. I only live 45 minutes away so it was an easy Saturday AM drive. I’d watched videos on YouTube and thought it looked neat.
What i actually got was a group of unfriendly staff and basically a big toy store. It was cool to see the displays of older dolls and the Christmas decorations, but otherwise...meh. Glad i saw it, won’t be back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed Babyland General. There was a great selection for our three year old. It was a very beautiful place to visit.