“Very creative”

Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: New home of the Cabbage Patch Kids. Free Admission. Deliveries Daily. There are thousands of Cabbage Patch Kids just waiting to be adopted. Big and small, Preemies, Newborns and 'Kids, from bald to a full head of hair, every baby has a name, birthday and a hard to resist personality.
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped on a whim. Much nicer than I thought. My daughter really enjoyed it. Merchandise from several to several hundred dollars. Was there longer than I expected.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"fun experience"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 9 November 2017

You really have to be wanting to go the Cabbage Patch Kids Babyland Hospital if you go there. You don't just pass by it going somewhere, you have to hunt it down. This place is just beautiful as you are driving up to it. It is set up on a hill. Makes you feel like you are approaching something special. As we entered the building the 'welcome lady' was warm and inviting. She made us feel right at home. We toured the area and saw every Cabbage Patch doll imaginable. The cost of the dolls were not outrageous, but just about what you would expect. BUT, this place is all about the experience. And experience this place you do. They truly do cater to the children as they should. GREAT PLACE!!!! I'm 60 years old and I loved it. I wanted stuffed monkey, but my wife said no. But I'll be back!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

What a delightful place this is! Everything is set up just perfectly, including the lady who greets you in a nurse's outfit. I just loved everything about how they decorated and set this place up and I'm just an old codger! It's just so cute and original throughout!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Nice new facility. We enjoyed our visit and ended up buying a Christmas present for my 5 year old granddaughter.