“From the outside, doesn't look like much. When you enter, you will be impressed.”
Review of Mishima Express

Mishima Express
Ranked #29 of 56 Restaurants in Clayton
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Japanese
Reviewed 2 April 2017

This diner is in the same building as a gas station. Once you enter the door, you forget there is a gas station next door. Food was delicious. Service was a tad slow, but I can live with it. Plenty of food for the price.

1  Thank Elvis4vr

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We love Hibachi places and wanted to try dining in this place. We moved from a town with one of the best places like this I have ever tasted so that is how I am measuring it.
The employees were very friendly and helpful. The food was freshly cooked. They give you a ton of rice and a handful of meat which is ok with me. It's a good healthy portion. The carrots are sweet and tasty. I ordered a side of zucchini and all and it was good.
Actually, I could eat some right now lol
Overall, this is a good restaurant, and we will probably eat there again.

1  Thank ElizAnnG
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I've never been in to eat. But I make it to their drive-thru window whenever I can. There's a short wait for plentiful portions. Several meals in a box. Sweet

1  Thank LocalKnow
Reviewed 20 October 2016

measures portions with a thimble , food is good but u can tell when they r trying to cut cost , i will have second thoughts about returning .

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Have been coming here for 8 years now. Food is good. Staff is friendly. This unassuming little restaurant is attached to a BP gas station, but the interior is clean.