“Great Asian Restaurant ”
Review of Food Terminal

Food Terminal
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Chamblee
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This is a family favorite for dine in Asian food. Great prices with a magazine style menu. Excellent service and food. The house special is Grandma Wanton Pork BBQ but my favorite is the Szechuan Beef soup. Also try out the Cheese n Cheese as an appetizer.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018

On a Friday evening, a group of five black men and women met at the Food Terminal after work to eat and enjoy the company of peers kept apart by a busy work week. We finished eating, paid and were talking amongst ourselves when a hostess came to the table and asked us how long we intended to stay. We responded that we would be there longer, after all, we were paying customers. There were other empty tables around and in addition, a table full of people next to us just left, meaning, yet another empty table of the same size was available. Nevertheless, the restaurant manager came over a few minutes later and asked us to move to the patio outside...despite having other empty tables where other patrons could sit. When asked why they were singling out our table, the only table of black people in the restaurant, the manager stated "it's not about skin, I like colored people." Although this establishment is in close proximity to our work, I will never again allow myself or my peers to be subjected to such treatment.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is our first time to eat here and it's a wholesome experience! The place has modern decoration and cozy. There was a 15 minute wait time but the foods are worth the wait. The servers are kind & helpful. The fish balls curry is so good! We also had the Seafood Kimchi Fried rice which my hubby really liked.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We go to Buford Hwy most Sundays for dinner. Food Terminal is one of our favorites. The curry w the naan is my personal favorite. My boyfriend loves the cheese and cheese bowl they mix up for you at the table. We always over order so we have leftovers for the week

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for something different...and this did not disappoint! There is really something for everyone. We got a little of everything. I don’t remember all the dishes we got, but we got the five spicy shrimp appetizer, Grandma’s wonton bbq pork, Kari chicken, cheese ‘n’ cheese, 6 hour braised beef and curry chicken. Everything with noodles was amazing! The curry chicken and the bread was delicious. The cheese ‘n’ cheese was good, but we all agreed it tasted like breakfast (a wonderful breakfast, but breakfast...and it was the coolest presentation).
We did have a wait, but it was a nice evening and we were having some quality time away from the kids so we didn’t mind.
I would happily go back here!

Date of visit: March 2018