See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I must say the price was right for the room and we were happy that the room was pet friendly, however the bathroom was dirty and toilet was coming loose from the wall....The bed comforter had a big stain on it

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your last stay with us. We have notified staff members of the comments you have pointed out and we are doing our best to make changes. We assure you the next stay will be much more pleasurable.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

OK. This is an inexpensive motel conveniently located next to I-75. I had a one night stay. I chose this brand for my stay, because I recently had a very surprisingly pleasant stay at the America's Best Value Inn in Paducah, KY.
Well, apparently the hotel brand name doesn't mean anything. I heartily recommend the Paducah, KY location, but, the staff on duty at Cartersville were curt/rude in response to questions. My wife was sick the morning of our departure, and I called the front desk to ask for a checkout extension of 1 hour, i.e. 12:00 noon, rather than eleven. The response, "Yes, OK, $20!"
There was pink mold growing on the showerhead, an ugly patch/repair job on the bathtub (I would not want to take a bath here.) The towels were rough, thin, and small. We got one foil packet of combination shampoo/conditioner. The management here went as cheap as possible on everything. There was no pride in the business.
The outdoor swimming pool was not open, but was an ugly eyesore full of green algae.

Room Tip: Skip this location. The Econo-Lodge across the street is a much better value. I stayed there about two months prior.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your recent stay with us. We have notified all staff members of this review and we are in the process of making amends. Again we apologize and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for the night on a drive from Wisconsin to Florida. Wasn't the best place I've ever stayed nor was it the worst. Was reasonably priced, fairly clean and mostly renovated. It served its purpose.

Stayed: July 2017
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at America's Best Value Inn. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I came in about 11:30 PM and booked a room, total cost $75 ( Including AARP discount).

The carpet had stains and it had not been vacuumed around the edges. Lights were burned out. The toilet was dirty around the bottom on the floor. The toilet ran all night long. The sheets were put on the bed inside out. Also room had been busted up pretty badly and that bad repair job.

I talked to the desk staff about the situation they told me they would contact management. When I returned later I was told that management had been contacted but they refused to talk to me and they did not care about the condition of the room or the problems. The attitude was basically: Too bad so sad.

Thank goodness I put this on a credit card and I am going to dispute. The charges because I did not get what I was supposed to receive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your recent stay with us. We have read over this review and have notified the appropriate staff members and we are in the process of making amends to make sure this type of incident does not occur again in the future. We thank you for staying and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

So we ended up stopping in Cartersville, GA off exit 290 since we had a few rooms booked at a property next door to this one but that one ended up being sold out and we needed additional rooms for some friends that had tagged along. We were directed to this property since they had vacancy. Our first impression was very good because the property is VERY clean and you can tell its well maintained. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. You can tell the rooms were recently redone and up to a very good standard especially considering it was one of the more budget friendly hotels so were expecting something in that range too. Nonetheless, we were happy that beds were comfortable, room was spotless, and service was on par. Next time, this would be a hotel we would consider first choice since its got the job done and we were thoroughly pleased with everything.

Room Tip: Get the King room, theres a surcharge but super spacious!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the America's Best Value Inn. We appreciate your kind comments and we hope to see you again in the near future!