All reviews the breakfast area u turn breakfast attendant great hotel accessible room would definitely stay here again first floor complimentary breakfast the hotel staff short drive clean hotel off the highway staff was friendly comfortable beds morning breakfast waffle maker front desk staff
Reviewed 2 April 2018

comfortable bed, nice clean room, good location, good breakfast, friendly staff - what's not to like? Stayed here on the way to Florida and we almost always stay at Hampton Inn because we know what we're getting. I slept well and ate well the next morning. We were on the first floor and our door was next to the atrium but it was not noisy enough to wake me up that morning. I loved the convenience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The design of this building is poor. The atrium in the middle of the hotel makes it to where all of the noise from the atrium travels upward. So if you don’t want to be kept awake until all noise is gone at night or woken up to a waffle maker beeping nonstop starting at 6:00 a.m, I suggest you stay somewhere else.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenneth P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear baseballb0ys,

We apologize for your dislike of the design of our atrium lobby, we are aware that there are some individuals that are not fond of this design, however we have many guests that actually love the design of our hotel. There are many guestrooms in the hotel that are far less impacted by the openness of the atrium and when available and requested we are very happy to assign your accommodations to those rooms. I am sure the reason you did not receive one of these rooms is a result of availability or having not requesting, as it is our policy to accommodate in any possible way to ensure you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We checked in and were greeted with a warm smile. While walking to our room I took a look around and was instantly excited with the decor! It felt lively and fun! I travel often and this decor was a favorite by far. The room was clean, current & cozy! The bed was so awesome! I travel through Cartersville yearly, and I will make sure this is where I book during that time! I extended my thoughts with the front desk while checking out. Great job everyone!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2018

A very nice place to stay overall. Personnel very friendly and polite. Very comfortable and quiet room even on the first floor. Only negative was the furniture in the dining area was getting a little thread-bare, but still clean looking.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Met friends here to spend a few days visiting together. The hotel was very nice. The first floor setup was different from other Hampton Inns. It was a nice change! The check-in process was smooth, the room was nice and clean. Everything functioned properly. The breakfast was the normal Hampton breakfast. We stayed here for 3 nights. Would stay here again if ever in the area.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple