See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for the night on our way back home! Of course, he doesn't want to pay much so we found motel 6. I'm thinking I might have to sleep with my clothes on - not here. (It's happened!)
Nice clean rooms!! Smart to put laminate wood floors in!
Big tv with movie channels
Mini Fridge and microwave in the room
The best part was a hot shower after a long days travel!
Even better - friendly service! Even with a quick stay!
Thanks!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I have stayed at this Motel 6 many times during my travels up and down I-75. I recently stayed there 2 nights a week apart. Clean room, Clean towels, Plenty of grass to exercise pets. I know I'll be going back again. While Motel 6 has a wide range of quality this is definitely one of the better ones.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Hotel has been updated, new floors, refri. Microwave, and Tv. Quiet and nice. Easy off 75 and easy back on. Lots of places to eat. Very nice no problems and I was by myself. Front desk very friendly and helpful

Room Tip: I was on the end and it was quiet
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Room looked nice, until we stayed. There was a musty smell, had to kill a roach, which I had never seen in a motel 6. The person that checked us in was not very friendly, the shower didnt drain, so that when you take a shower, you ended up standing in water, waiting for it to drain. If you forgot to take the towel into the bathroom with you, well, they were not hanging in the bathroom, they were actually stored outside.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Got in really late hoping to get a good nights sleep. I've stayed here in the past but will not be returning after this visit. At 5am a group of individuals were yelling back and forth at each other across the complex. Thought it was a one time thing but unfortunately their communication skills required a yelling conversation with questions and answers the other could not hear, off and on for 3 hours. I understand the hotel is not able to control its guests behavior but that combined with the obnoxious overwhelming musky odor of what smelled like baby powder and mildew was just too much to take. I thought running the air conditioner would clear out the room, that perhaps no one had stayed in the room for a while and it just needed to be aired out. I was wrong. It appears that the smell was coming from the sheets and towels. I figured this out when I picked up a towel for a shower and found that it was still wet. Not just one...all of them. Too exhausted I decided I'll have to get fresh towels in the morning from housekeeping and I would just head to bed. I found the sheets were damp and cold as well. I ended up laying on top of the bed, too exhausted to deal with anymore. Then a few short hours later the yelling began. I had to just get up and leave, no sleep for me. Back on the road feeling worse than when I checked in.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Oscully,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable room and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern and bed comfort issues you describe. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.