“Burnt Ends & Brisket”

Scott's Walk-up Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 174 Restaurants in Cartersville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 July 2015

Stopped in here today for lunch, knowing they would have burnt ends and brisket since it was Friday. I have been once before, but had their pulled pork sandwich. I am glad I came back, both entrees were absolutely delicious. Come early, as the line builds up quickly.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Small family owned restaurant with limited seating inside and outside. Mouth-watering barbeque with the best coleslaw, baked beans, Brunswick stew, and potato salad you'll find. Staff is friendly, and the owner mingles with the guests to ensure that your satisfaction is met. We get take-out every Saturday for lunch!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

The $5.00 sandwich plate is so good. When you walk in, you just order from the counter, fix your drink and then go sit down. They bring you your food and it is worth the very few minutes you have to wait. The table has all the condiments you need. I just reach for the North Carolina Sauce because I like the vinegary taste. I even get a bottle of the sauce to take home from my hamburgers.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

...we tried the pulled pork, chicken, potatoe salad, beans and stew..all were excellent..generous portions at a very reasonable price..great sauce!...and nice folks

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

They have really good BBQ here, not as good as some of the places I've been to like williamsons brothers or hickory house but the BBQ is good and the people that work here are nice