“Don't waste your time.”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #109 of 158 Restaurants in Carrollton
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Ordered from the mobile app which gave a 50 minute delivery time. An hour and twenty minutes later I call and I am told they only have one driver and he is leaving now with my pizza which has "only been out of the oven for fifteen minutes". Pizza arrived one hour and fifty five minutes after ordering. Glad I had a knife because they forgot to slice it.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Ordered a stuffed crust pizza for pickup. When I got into my car the pizza box broke and the pizza fell out into my brand new car. Also, when the pizza fell out of the box into my car I realized it was not what I had ordered. This was a mess all over my brand new car. I went back inside and explained the situation, the staff person was very rude, her response, "What do you want me to do about it" implied it was my fault that the box was defective. Waited an hour for a new pizza. Horrible experience. Will not go back.

1  Thank wjeffa10

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!