“Great pizza, excellent salad, good service”

Leopoldo's Pizza Napoletana
Ranked #19 of 158 Restaurants in Carrollton
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Had the Pizza of the week (Greek pizza) and a side salad.

The pizza was great. Nice thin, crispy crust with plentiful tasty toppings. Only complaint, I wish I had more. The salad was fresh, crisp and well dressed.

It was early (around 5pm) so it wasn't crowded. The waitress was attentive and pleasant.

I thoroughly enjoyed this meal and if I lived closer, I'd be here often.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My first time dining here. Service was good but with only one server she was stretched a little thin. We arrived at 11:40. The sign on the window stated the "pizza, pasta, salad" buffet was available 11:00 until 2:00. It was moderately priced so it was what we decided to try. Our server told us the salad and pasta was already on the buffet to go ahead and help ourselves that the pizza would be available in "2 or 3 minutes". Pizza wasn't on the buffet until about 12:00. Really was looking forward to cheese pizza which unfortunately wasn't on the buffet but was made when I inquired about it. The salads were already prepared. If you didn't like any of the ingredients such as olives or onions you had to just pick them out. Disappointed that the salad, pasta and pizza weren't all available at the time stated. On a better note...when the pizza did arrive it was delicious.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I've had some of the best pizza around from this place; and unfortunately, some of the worst. Thin crust pie should be crisp, but sometimes theirs comes out soggy and underdone. We are taking a break from Leopoldo's for a while, hoping it improves.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Great place to go with friends for pizza and beer. Beer wall has excellent selection of local and regional beers. Great variety of pizza's. Never had a calamine, but they look good, service is good, place is clean, and outside setting is great for people watching. But remember, beer wall, beer wall!

Gimenezfl, Owner at Leopoldo's Pizza Napoletana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you for dining with us! we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This place is pretty cool, for starters they have their kitchen open so you can see the hand crafted pizzas being made daily, next up is their wall of beers (that you can refill your own glass out of) which I had never seen before here and thought was pretty cool and lastly the food and service are great, the pizza is great if you go for lunch try a sandwich they're terrific!

Thank you for dining with us! we hope to see you back soon!