US$123
HIExpress.com
US$112
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$130
QualityInn
US$82
US$77
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$127
Hampton.com
US$74
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Yea I would tell friends family room was nice always smelled clean loved the king side was very nice. much nicer place now since my stay last year things are much more handled and they are very happy to make sure have what I need

Room Tip: Bottom back side staff happier to give you what ever was ask much more on top of her job
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017

After an actually decent stay at this property last year (in town for an SCA event and again this year), I gave it a shot to stay again this year. Wow. Talk about a 180 from what I had last time. Let me run this down by the numbers. 1. Room location on far side of the complex, a bit out of the way and a twee bit uncomfortable for a female traveling alone. 2. Upon walking in, the first thing I see is an industrial bug bomb in the middle of the room next to the bed (more on this later). 3. The carpet not only needs vacuuming around the perimeter of the room, the entire carpet appears in need of vacuuming and cleaning. 4. There was no iron, and the smoke alarm appeared to not be connected nor have a battery in it.
Now, back to the bug bomb thing. I found out later that evening why it had been done, as a smallish roach crawled out from behind the wall mirror next to the desk. I squashed and flushed it, and kept an eye out for any more. Although I did not see any more during my stay, I did realize what became a bit of an issue for someone who suffers from asthma. The room had been bombed and not cleaned up afterward. Meaning ALL the surfaces, AND THE BED LINENS were coated in insecticide. Yup, they'd bombed the room AFTER it had been made up and didn't bother to replace the sheets and bedspread, nor the towels (although they didn't seem to have the obvious chemical smell of the bed linens).
As I had to get up and out early the next morning, I didn't speak to the FD at that point. However, I DID put the Do Not Disturb sign on my door as I did not wish my room to be serviced while I was out for the day. When I got back to my room that evening, I noticed the maid was further down past my room. When I went in to change and freshen up to go out to dinner, I realized that she HAD entered my room even though I had the DND on the door (and which was still hanging on it when I got back), due to a washcloth I'd set on the edge of the tub that morning being gone. Interestingly enough she hadn't bothered to empty the full trash can, nor refill the kleenex that was empty. Nor did she straighten the bed.
Fortunately I was wearing my valuables, however my biggest concern was the fact that I had to check the prescription medication that I had laid out on the desk. It did not appear to have been disturbed.
I did notify the Front Desk clerk about the bug bomb and the fact that the maid had entered against my DND on the door. She appeared somewhat upset, but regardless, that room should not have been rented until it had been properly cleaned and refreshed.
Next year I'll just buck up and stay at a better hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank LTorrence
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I think everyone was really nice,The service was great. I would use this hotel again, I am going through some family issues and needed some where to stay and they were very friendly. The rooms are serviced daily with clean linens and very nice people taking care of the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2016

PLEASE DONT STAY HERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE!! when we did our reservation online the rooms looked nice and clean the pool said it was open when we arrived we found out the pool was closed I paid $140 for 2 night well we got to our room 121 well we first noticed one of the tables was broke the bed sheets had holes like someone let a cigarette out in it and let me remind you this is supposably a nonsmoking room then you go to the bathroom the tub was filthy like it hasn't been cleaned in months the chair in the room was broke one of the girls I was with took pictures so the hotel couldn't accuse us of breaking anything well we couldn't stand to be in that room we talked to a grouchy lady at the front desk she moved us to another room that wasn't even better she had the nerve to say she could show us more rooms I told her we shouldn't have to look for the cleanest room.....she said she would talk to a manager about getting me a discount or at least half my money back she lied and let me not forget about the rude housekeepers wouldn't give us toilet paper we had to call the office which most the time they aiint in the office they are busy out smoking and not working this is the worst hotel you could ever stay at I couldn't recommend this hotel to my enemy that's how bad it is the staff need to learn to be nice to their guest

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgiagirl1206
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

No this is not a Hilton but I must say for the price, cleanliness and location its a steal! The staff works well together. When we arrived we needed an early check in and they went above and beyond to get us into our room! Will stay here again

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family