US$112
US$122
US$119
US$114
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$75
US$70
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2016

PLEASE DONT STAY HERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE!! when we did our reservation online the rooms looked nice and clean the pool said it was open when we arrived we found out the pool was closed I paid $140 for 2 night well we got to our room 121 well we first noticed one of the tables was broke the bed sheets had holes like someone let a cigarette out in it and let me remind you this is supposably a nonsmoking room then you go to the bathroom the tub was filthy like it hasn't been cleaned in months the chair in the room was broke one of the girls I was with took pictures so the hotel couldn't accuse us of breaking anything well we couldn't stand to be in that room we talked to a grouchy lady at the front desk she moved us to another room that wasn't even better she had the nerve to say she could show us more rooms I told her we shouldn't have to look for the cleanest room.....she said she would talk to a manager about getting me a discount or at least half my money back she lied and let me not forget about the rude housekeepers wouldn't give us toilet paper we had to call the office which most the time they aiint in the office they are busy out smoking and not working this is the worst hotel you could ever stay at I couldn't recommend this hotel to my enemy that's how bad it is the staff need to learn to be nice to their guest

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgiagirl1206
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

No this is not a Hilton but I must say for the price, cleanliness and location its a steal! The staff works well together. When we arrived we needed an early check in and they went above and beyond to get us into our room! Will stay here again

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Because we checked in late we could not enter the lobby as it was locked down. So we were checked in by a small glass port hole. We had reserved the suit as there was three of us, which was simply two rooms joined by a connecting door with bad outdated furniture. Once we entered in the room there was a bad smell. Additionally, because it was the States Cross Country finals there was hardly any food left for the free breakfast, unless that is their standard which would be even more alarming. But worst of all was that we left my sons travel pillow behind. After contacting the hotel several times they finally steered me to UPS and said they would package it for us. What a joke. They couldn't put it in a box that UPS would accept, any of the three times and then I just kept getting false promises that people would call back, of course they didn't and that they were very busy. After many attempts to get the pillow back they informed me they no longer had any idea where the pillow was. I know it was just a pillow but it was my sons. This staff and management is completely incompetent. I strongly recommend staying elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry W
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Please do not stay here, this place is terrible. It was so bad that we decided not to spend the night. So close to midnight we had to try to find a room elsewhere. Where do I start, the room smelled despite being in the nonsmoking area. The light in the bathroom did not work. We were in a suite so we had a sofa bed and the mattress had a huge blood stain. The couch was wet. The blankets were beige but in the corners were brown because they were so dirty. Lastly the lady looked high. Unacceptable conditions!! Needless to say we got our money back.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Mariam0608
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Came in for just a high school football game at the local high school. We live a little over 2 hours away and did not want to drive home so late after the ball game. We chose this hotel because we brought our dog, and it was one of the few here that allowed pets. The staff was pretty rude, and the room was awful. We got what was apparently a nonsmoking room, however it definitely was not. Wouldn't recommend.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends