See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2014

The manager was wonderful and accommodating! Everything was working and me and my husband slept like babies! The housekeepers were super friendly and always smiling! Great staff and inexpensive. My only complaint is the pillows. They were really bumpy lol its was weird but 5☆s for sure!

Date of stay: December 2014
1  Thank Rachael M
Brencie_, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

We greatly appreciate you taking the time the give us feedback on your stay. It is a pleasure to hear of how wonderful our staff is! It is also a plus to know any areas we need improving on, such as the pillows! A good nights rest is always so relaxing! We look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us!
Best Wishes,
Brencie Pittmon

Reviewed 21 October 2014 via mobile

Awful place! Bugs in the rooms. A man tried to get in my room because they gave it to both if us. Was called three times to see who I was and people beat on the doors and came looking for the live in residential! Only stayed here because the race was going on and everything was booked!! Never again! Safer in your car!!

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JaneDoe8798

It is a disappointment to us to hear that any of our guests did not have an enjoyable stay. We corrected issues on the first day of your stay and was pleased you continued to stay with us.
Our staff does go above and beyond for our guests and unfortunately it was an error and we strived in correcting any issues that came up. We do allow an extended stay for corporate guests who return for several reasons such as yourself, with work bringing you into our area!

Kind Regards,
Brencie Pittmon

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The rate reflected what we got. Actually, still paid too much. The tub was stained, room reeked of cigarette smoke although it was a "non-smoking" room. The air conditioner filter was jammed pack of filth and dust. Towels were stained and not soft. And to top it off, the pool was out of order. Very disappointed in the entire stay.

Room tip: Tear down the building and build fresh new rooms with all new linens and towels.
1  Thank E841GXjuliem
Brencie_, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hearing there is a disappointment in one's stay is not what we want to hear.
We will look into these issues and reassure it will be taken care of immediately!
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.
We will address issues immediately and correct anything that needs to be repaired.
It will be our pleasure to show you a room before renting one.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

It's 90+ here and the pool is closed!! I asked and they said it doesn't usually open until June 1st but they aren't sure when the health inspector will come give to okay to open it. I asked for ice and the ice machine isn't working. This is supposed to be a nonsmoking room but you can smell the smoke. Yesterday it had a strong room freshener smell to cover it up but that is gone now. At least the beds are comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback of your stay.
We look at all reviews and take feedback as an important part
of our meetings so we can ensure a great stay for our guests.
We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I can honestly say that I have never stayed at such a wonderful hotel. We definitely couldn't afford most of the hotels out there that were nice enough and clean enough to bring your children to. However, we did find this at the Econo Lodge of Carrollton. Their rates were unbeatable and the accommodations were so far above what we expected for the price. All the rooms were clean, comfortable and had lots of amenities such as coffee makers, microwaves, and refrigerators. The housekeeping staff obviously work very hard to maintain the quality and cleanliness of each room, and we're always polite and helpful. As a matter of a fact everyone we encountered was so pleasant and warm. I felt very safe letting my kids play outside in the large lawn and felt comfortable walking around the hotel at night by myself, which was not always the case at other hotels. If you needed anything at all, the staff was willing to go out of their way to get it for you. Also, I cannot say enough about the general manager, Brencie Pittmon. She has one of the warmest, kindest, and most generous personality of anyone I've ever met. She was always friendly and was very clear to everyone that her guests were her first priority and that she takes great pride in serving people and it shows. Staying at the Econo Lodge made what was an uncomfortable and difficult situation for us and lifted some of the stress by making you feel at home, and like you will be taken care of. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a nice quiet hotel with all the comforts of home and the feel of home as well. With Brencie's apparent love for her guests and incredible kindness, a wonderful staff, and very nice accommodations, there is no reason to stay anywhere else. I guarantee you, you won't be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay!
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know
just what a great experience you had. We look forward to
seeing you in the future!