“Best Deal & Nicest People”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Carrollton
Reviewed 31 December 2014

I've visited Carrollton, GA for the past two years and have checked in at the Econo Lodge in Carrollton every time I go there. Sometimes I stay for 2 nights sometimes I stay for a whole week. I have never been disappointed with my stay even if I may have encountered a few glitches once in a while, all I had to do was talk to the manager or anyone at the reception desk and it is taken cared of. I certainly enjoy the nice breakfast array they have every morning too. The best part is the rates are good deal. I really look forward to going for a visit when I know I have a safe and comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking a garden area are nice and quiet. Away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hilda D
Brencie_, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

It is a joy to see you and your family come and go! I must say we enjoy having guests such as you return! It always brings a smile to our face! We want to thank you for always giving us a chance to correct any glitches that came up. Our guests feeling safe and knowing we take excellent care of them is one of our goals! We can not wait to see you on your next stop into town!

Best Wishes,
General manager

Reviewed 9 December 2014

The manager was wonderful and accommodating! Everything was working and me and my husband slept like babies! The housekeepers were super friendly and always smiling! Great staff and inexpensive. My only complaint is the pillows. They were really bumpy lol its was weird but 5☆s for sure!

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Rachael M

We greatly appreciate you taking the time the give us feedback on your stay. It is a pleasure to hear of how wonderful our staff is! It is also a plus to know any areas we need improving on, such as the pillows! A good nights rest is always so relaxing! We look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us!
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 21 October 2014 via mobile

Awful place! Bugs in the rooms. A man tried to get in my room because they gave it to both if us. Was called three times to see who I was and people beat on the doors and came looking for the live in residential! Only stayed here because the race was going on and everything was booked!! Never again! Safer in your car!!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JaneDoe8798

It is a disappointment to us to hear that any of our guests did not have an enjoyable stay. We corrected issues on the first day of your stay and was pleased you continued to stay with us.
Our staff does go above and beyond for our guests and unfortunately it was an error and we strived in correcting any issues that came up. We do allow an extended stay for corporate guests who return for several reasons such as yourself, with work bringing you into our area!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The rate reflected what we got. Actually, still paid too much. The tub was stained, room reeked of cigarette smoke although it was a "non-smoking" room. The air conditioner filter was jammed pack of filth and dust. Towels were stained and not soft. And to top it off, the pool was out of order. Very disappointed in the entire stay.

Room Tip: Tear down the building and build fresh new rooms with all new linens and towels.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank E841GXjuliem
Brencie_, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hearing there is a disappointment in one's stay is not what we want to hear.
We will look into these issues and reassure it will be taken care of immediately!
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.
We will address issues immediately and correct anything that needs to be repaired.
It will be our pleasure to show you a room before renting one.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

It's 90+ here and the pool is closed!! I asked and they said it doesn't usually open until June 1st but they aren't sure when the health inspector will come give to okay to open it. I asked for ice and the ice machine isn't working. This is supposed to be a nonsmoking room but you can smell the smoke. Yesterday it had a strong room freshener smell to cover it up but that is gone now. At least the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback of your stay.
We look at all reviews and take feedback as an important part
of our meetings so we can ensure a great stay for our guests.
We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
1.2 km away
Hampton Inn Carrollton
#1 of 9 in Carrollton
0.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carrollton West

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!