“Great good food ”

La Trattoria Classic Italian
Ranked #5 of 158 Restaurants in Carrollton
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Description: When I tell friends the name of our restaurant, I often hear "Tra-what?" So, what exactly is a trattoria? A trattoria is an Italian family style restaurant, sort of a mom and pop kitchen. With casual atmosphere and modest prices, it is the perfect place to bring the entire family for lunch or dinner. At La Trattoria on the Square, we want you to feel at home. Bring the kids, the in-laws, or your best friend to enjoy a traditional Italian meal at a price that won't break the bank. We offer traditional pastas and a killer lasagna as well as lighter fare for lunch. With hearty Italian as well as vegetarian dishes, everyone is sure to find something to suit their palate. Our presto lunch menu is desinged to get you back to the office in time for your afternoon clients. No time to wait? Call ahead and we'll have your meal waiting for you. La Trattoria, it's like going home to Mama's.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We went in for lunch love the atmosphere. Cool spot on the corner...got sweet tea.and the cheese bread for starters ..very good DOUGHY. Great sauce ..we ordered the split plate. I got spinach manicotti. And chicken Alfredo. My wife the veggie lasagna...very big portions all was off the chain..we were stuffed took half home as a side note the bathroom was very pee smelling.not clean at all .....men and women use the same bathroom... .for this restraunt should be cleaned once a hour in such a small place.it would have been a 5.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I had their margarita pizza with pepperoni and it was delicious. Other items by nearby customers looked equally delicious!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! What a find! Excellent menu and huge portions. Ordered a bottle of wine and ate/talked the night away. This place was packed with locals too telling us it was good. Veal piccata was to die for. Going back here!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

La Trattoria is one of my favorite places in Carrollton. We discovered it years ago before they moved to the location they now occupy. Each time we visit the food is delicious and fresh, and the service is great. If I had to use one word to describe our repeated visits, is consistency. We know what to expect, but the experience always seems even better than we anticipated. I highly recommend La Trattoria if you are looking for a great Italian dining experience!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We were looking for a place to eat Italian in Carrollton and found this place just off the square. It did not look like your normal Italian restraunt but looked nice inside so we decided to give it a try. It had the feel of an old time pub and was very clean. The wait staff was very responsive and seated us quickly. We were given the first class treatment just like we were locals. Our food was ordered and served quickly. I must say that the food was excellent and so was the service . The price was about average for this type of meal for my family. I recomend if you are in this area you stop in for lunch or dinner you will be glad you did.