See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

The grounds are kept up, but the rooms leave much to be desired. The carpet was very worn & stained. The mattresses squeaked with any movement. No telephone service for calls to the front desk. Sam @ the front desk was helpful. Just not a "quality" experience...Disappointed ☹️

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BecknShawn
Reviewed 21 September 2016

They apparently spend all their money on the grounds and outside. Beautiful property, but the room smelled, Stains on the carpet, and telephone on the night stand would not work. Tried calling the front desk, no answer, called on my cell phone but static was too bad so ask them to call the room phone. If they did, it did not work. The answer I got when I complained was "Sorry". They do not appear to have a "Commitment to your Satiisfaction" as the sign in the room says.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom Z
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I was visiting family in Carrollton and made reservations on line to stay here as it was nearby to family and the pictures of the rooms and grounds look nice. When arriving, the man working the front desk man was very rude abd I could hardly understand him. I had reserved a non smoking room and when I opened the door the room smelled awful like mold and cigarette smoke - the towels had stains on them, the rug was so disgusting I would not touch it with bare feet. I actually checked out a day sooner just to get out of there - terrible!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank njblonde
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

In town for a wedding. Place was clean n just what we needed for two nights. Family had three rooms and all very clean. Pool is cute. The 24 hr Walgreens next door is key! Used the microwave n fridge.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This is my second time staying here. The staff was kind and helpful. The mattresses slept very bad. Their breakfast quality could be better in comparison to other hotels in the chain. Would love to see better quality breakfast and mattresses.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family