“Delicilous Pizza and Excellent Service”
Review of West Georgia Pizza Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
West Georgia Pizza Company
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Great local company who has superb pizza, superb delivery, and superb staff!! Next time you are in the mood for pizza and want it delivered - Call them!

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Used their coupon in the menu I was sent in the mail. For $52.99 we got 2 large speciality pizzas, 30 wings and a 2 liter of soda. The first pizza was called the barnyard. Lots of meat toppings and a hearty crust. The other was the white pizza with artichokes, spinach and ricotta cheese. We asked them to hold the garlic which they did. It had a good flavor and a hearty crust. We asked for mild wings. The wings were larger than what I was expecting and meaty. I did find their mild sauce to be a little too spicy more like a medium I would say. We used their delivery service on a Friday night and it was supposed to be delivered in an hour and much to our surprise it was delivered 10 minutes early.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I was at a dog show close to this location and didn't want to have to go far for lunch. We found them online and called. They offered to deliver which was wonderful for us. We ordered 2 large pizzas and tons of appetizers for the crowd there. The pizza is amazing! When you ask for extra cheese, they actually give you extra cheese. The crust is crispy and they add garlic, which I love! Next time we are visiting there, we will be going back.
It can be a little pricey, that would be my only complaint, but its so worth it!