“WOW”
Review of Kebo's BBQ &More

Kebo's BBQ &More
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Camilla
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Passing through going to a BBQ comp I'm judging. The bbq was good but the double fried wings were the best wine's I've ever had. Great refreshing town also. Seems like everybody knows everybody and they are all super friendly.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This has turned into the family go to place. If we are having a family birthday or even thanksgiving. It is not uncommon for us to pick up a tray of pulled pork with sauce on side, baked beans, potato salad, and a caramel cake. We have ordered chicken halves and ribs in the past and I have to say they were great. Eating in I love a salad with pulled pork and BBQ sauce on top and my wife loves the loaded baked potato with pulled pork. You just can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Kebo's has a long standing reputation in Camilla, Georgia as the best BBQ around and it delivers. I happen to like their pulled pork and I order it any way I can get it. On a salad, on a Baked Potato, on the side with a little BBQ, or on a sandwich. It's really really good. I also try to never miss on their fried pickles either.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Kebo's is a hometown BBQ house. Not ordered in from a company. The grilled chicken & ribs are delicious. They have their own recipe for brunswick stew. Dine in or out on the patio on old fashioned picnic tables. Open at lunch & supper. Tues thru Sat.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Thankfully, a local shop keeper directed us to this little BBQ place after our GPS kept directing us to places that had since gone out of business. Starving or not, this BBQ is really good! We had the pulled pork which was juicy and flavorful. The two sauces, one mustard based, one sweet and hot, were good. Fries are hand cut, fried green tomatoes tasty, and they even have cold beer which was most welcome on a 98 degree day! Homemade desserts went quickly; only peach cobbler, red velvet cake and key lime cake were left by mid afternoon. Service was fast, the personnel friendly, and the place was clean. That did not apply to the unisex bathroom entered from outside. It was in serious need of attention.