See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I were traveling back to Illinois from Florida. Our kids were so tired that we decided to stop and get some rest. We stopped at this place where the guy at the front assured us it was super clean. We were so tired as soon as we went into the room we fell asleep. We had arrived around 2am. We woke up at about 6am to be covered in roaches, bed bugs, and ticks!!! My baby had a tick on his leg. My husband a roach on his head. We jumped out of bed to only find all these nasty bugs all over the bed coverings and walls. We were so itchy and disgusted! We paid $70 for this dump to sleep a few hours. We told the people up front and the lady followed us to the room as if they didn't know what we were talking about. She saw them with her own eyes and said well you guys slept so what's the problem. I called the health inspector and BBB! It is a health hazards and should not be in business!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Blanca G
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I travel 50% of my working time and I tried to save some money staying here.
This is my first time writing a review and I decided to do it because the few wonderful reviews for this "hotel" do not match my experience here. I made reservation through my travel agency company for two nights, I showed up at the front desk and passed my credit card for payment, I told to the front desk lady I would stay probably for one night and I would need to cancel the second night reservation but she insisted in paying for both nights and if my boss order were to leave after the first night the hotel would refund my second night money. Ok, I took the traditional metal key, drove my car to the room and opened my room door,,,, what a filthy smell,,, carpet? curtains? AC? ,,,, clean sheets and pillows but you can not sleep well with flies around and a noisy, old and small AC unit....( TV remote working bad) Lucky me !!!! I went for dinner and my boss call me to change plans as usual, I would have to leave that horrible room next morning. Surprise!!! the same first night I asked to her husband (at the front desk now) for reversing the second night charge because I would no stay as I had explained to his wife just a couple hours ago.... TOO BAD!!!!! I DO NOT REFUND MONEY at least you pay the fee (same amount of money than the room night ), LOL,,, those were his words. I called my travel agency company and they called the hotel asking to the front desk guy for a fare and reasonable solution. he denied. No money back. Well, at lease I paid with credit card. Then, judge by yourself, there are many options out there for 10 bugs more. I will continue making more points with real hotels.

Room Tip: Before you pay for your room, ask for a quit view, get into the room and smell it, check it, do not trust them.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank gmzglbrt
Reviewed 27 January 2017

We were looking for a cheap place to lay our heads for the night on a long road trip. Do not listen to the Google/maps GPS for directions to this hotel. It's right off of the I-75 southbound exit, not 3 or 4 miles west.

This hotel, while older, was in really good shape for its age. Our room was super clean, the bedding and bed very comfortable, and the tub/toilet room looked like it had been recently updated. The towels were rough and cheap (you only get 2 bath towels in the king room), but they worked to dry us off. The HD tv was the best we've seen in a hotel and there was a decent selection of channels to keep us entertained. The heating/cooling unit worked great.

The continental breakfast consisted only of cereal, milk, and coffee, but there are plenty of fast food restaurants nearby from which to choose breakfast sandwiches and wraps, plus a Pilot gas station/convenience store across the street loaded with good things to eat.

For only $60 (including tax) for a king room, we'd stay there again.

Room Tip: The first floor end unit near the ice machine was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I called, got a 45$price for the night.when I got there they said $50. So I called them out on it, and they said 45 again. Got to the room. Obviously someone had done ALOT of smoking in here. Ewww. bathroom was dirty. Room was nearly 100 degrees. I shrug it off being 3 am. Wake up at 635 for continental breakfast. Hahaha! What a joke!cheerios,frosted flakes, honey buns right out the little debbies box, and oatmeal creme pies. Milk, oj,coffee. That's it. I asked the front desk lady if I was early, and she said"no. It's" continental breakfast, not breakfast" whatever the hell that means. Then her husband came out and started telling me how the motel 6 doesn't offer breakfast, and how corporate office only requires coffee. The breakfast was half the reason I paid 60 dollars with tax for 5 hours in this dump. Stuff it Scottish Inn.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank danTmanatee
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Stunned, Surprised and Stupified by this little roadside gem.

I simply needed a place to lay my head for about 7 hours and found the cheapest place in the area. Since it was midnight and the price was minimal compared the surrounding hotels, I expected it to be a dump.

Manager was ultra friendly, ok that was a good start, but what about the room? When I stumbled into the room, I could not believe how large and clean it was. I shoved open the bathroom door, turned on the light and to my surprise found an immaculately maintained bathroom without a single flaw. WOW!

King Bed was considerable and comfortable with bright white sheets. Thanks management for far exceeding my expectations.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business