“Great Salads”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Byron
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

First time I tried there Salads, it was great, everything was fresh and chicken taste good, I found a new place to get Salads.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I order all the time their traditional chicken wings extra crispy and wet in hot. Man they really make good wings. Better than those known wild locations.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

This is a staple in my eating out on the road. Very consistent no matter where you go. Some of the best chicken I have ever had. Low price for people on a budget. This location was very clean and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I love zaxbys We had salads they were so good It filled me up. I had the house and my husband had ceaser

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Walked in the door, young lady named Brooke ask what I would like to order. When I said I had never eaten here before she turned on that super customer service skills. Help me get the best item for me.
I ordered the Club Sandwich meal. Texas toast, cheese, REAL chicken & bacon. Fries & sweet tea for 7.49. Chicken was great.
I am stuck in town for a few days & will be back