“GREAT in every way !”

Super 8 Brunswick/St Simons Island Area
Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 3 November 2010

My Mom was seriously ill and was transferred to a hospital in Brunswick. My parents live 80 miles from there, I live in Memphis Tn..... I drove in and found thus hotel for myself and dad and sister...

I travel all the time, was just in New York city, and St. John Island and I can honestly say that the owners and staff in this motel are beyond wonderful, helpful, and compassionate!

• Stayed: November 2010
5  Thank Brandex
superduperman, Director of Sales at Super 8 Brunswick/St Simons Island Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comment on TripAdvisor. Regarding to your recent stay with us, we are very much appreciated to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. Thank you very much for choosing us and we are looking forward for your next stay !

Reviewed 25 August 2010

The manager was very helpful with information.He went out of way to make our stay special. Nice clean rooms and beds very comfortable. Needed a good night sleep and got one.One of the cleanest Super 8 I have stayed in.
would definatly reccomend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kevin P

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor. We are very much appreciated to hear that you had a pleasant staying here and we hope to see you and can't wait to welcome you back !

Reviewed 2 August 2009

My boyfriend and I traveled to Brunswick mainly because we wanted to go to Jekyll Island and there were too few hotel/motels that allowed pets. Upon the entrance of the room, I noticed a smoky/moldy smell. It may have been because we were on the basement floor though the smoky smell surprised me as all the room on that floor were labeled non-smoking. The plus side is the room comes with a microwave, a mini fridge, and a fairly nice tv. The room appeared to be clean, no stains that I could note. I would spend a night there again. Oh the check in time was great at 1pm instead of the traditional 3pm.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nerienda

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor - that would be very nice to hear you do this review special for us and you enjoyed spending your time with us in
Super 8 Brunswick/St Simons Island . We do hope to have a chance to welcome you back soon !

Reviewed 5 March 2009

Many thanks to the Super 8 Staff who helped me and my wife recover the small case left behind in our departure. Special thanks to Kenny, who did a great job recovering our property, and then went far out of his way to be sure we got the package by special mailing it to me. The package contained medicine we need to be well and healthy. We will recommend the St. Simons Island Super 8 facility to all our "snowbird" friends.
Sincerely, Rev. Phil Smith, Buffalo, NY

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Gratefultravelers

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property.your feedback is the great way for us to improve guest satisfaction. we sincerely appreciate the effort you made to write such review that make us and our employee proud. As you said we hope you will continue the patronage.

Management

Reviewed 11 July 2008

We were on vacation and booked a room at another hotel.. got there and it smelled awful and was over 100.00 a night.. We were determined to get a room somewhere else.. we seen the Super 8 sign for only 39.99 we thought what the hell.. we went in and looked at the room, small but very clean. I was surprised. We saved money!! The only thing I didn't like is that check out was at 11, and at 10:58 they started knocking, and calling every minute .. kind of felt they was kicking us out.. but we should have been gone right? Overall GOOD! Just make your out of the room at 11 on the dot.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank michelle8118

Dear Value Guest

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property.your feedback is the great way for us to improve guest satisfaction. we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in future.