Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
M-Star Brunswick(Brunswick)
Hotel Inn(Brunswick)
Economy Inn(Brunswick)
  • Pool
All reviewscracker barreldesk clerkjekyll islandtaxgast
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Online ad said they had a pool and free wifi. There was no pool and no wifi. We stayed 2 nights. The bed were never made. Had to ask for clean towels. Also the beds were to low.Overall not satisfied. The front desk clerk was friendly.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Large rooms. Clean but minimal fuss. No in room coffee pot which was inconvenient but at least we were close to lobby. Breakfast choices were few....waffles, grits and cereal and coffee. Nothing sugar free if that's a concern no fruit. It's a good thing I travel with fruit and peanut butter or I would've had to make another stop.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Overnight stay only. Located near the I-95 freeway, but far enough not to hear any traffic.also within walking were a Crystal Hamburger Diner and a Cracker Barrel. But a short drive to the "Strip" will take you to any cuisine you might want. The girl at the front desk was very helpful...helped with ideas for dinner..and helping me get a H/C room. We travel the I-95 corridor often, and now the Red Roof is on our places to stop.

Room Tip: As I do, explain your needs BEFORE requesting a room.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank tribefan53
Reviewed 12 March 2016

We chose this inn for the location, price, and decent reviews. The inn is conveniently located to I-95. There is ample parking although we had a little difficulty because we were pulling a small cargo trailer. The room was very spacious. The air conditioning worked well. The bathroom was spacious and the shower water flow was one of the strongest we have ever experienced. The TV was clear and worked well. The breakfast consisted of cereal, waffles, and packaged danish. It was sufficient for us but if more is desired the inn is located within walking distance of numerous eating places. The only downside was the wifi. It was unreliable. Connectivity was difficult and usually impossible. On the rare times we had connectivity the speed was very slow. But, if wifi access is important there is a major coffee business within a 2 minute walk. The inn is located very close to Blythe Island Regional Park, St. Simons Island, and Jekyll Island.

Room Tip: The rooms have interior hallways. The inn has two stories with no elevator, but there is a ramp at one end of the hall.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ray L
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

It didn't cost much but we for what we paid for. There was hair in the bathroom and it smelled funny in the room, the bed was very hard, the breakfast was small. I liked that the floors in the room weren't carpet.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple