“"Returning next year"”

Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Central City, Pennsylvania, United States
“"Returning next year"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

On our way to Flordia we stayed here and also on the way home. Crystal was a great help and did everything to make our stay enjoyable. We will make it a point to stop and stay here again because of the courteous staff and the great breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask the staff to help you with a room to meet your needs and I know they will.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Gary G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

Stayed here this past week on my way home from Florida with my elderly parents (mom is disabled). We were pleasantly surprised. As others have posted, staff was very courteous and truly seemed to enjoy their jobs. Room was spotless with very comfortable beds. Nice ammenities in the bathroom. The breakfast next morning was not your typical hotel breakfast; they offered the standard continental fare also, hot breakfast served on real plates with real silverware. I'm sure there are less expensive hotel options in that area. This hotel offered a more comfortable stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Muskegon, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

Comfortable stay made more enjoyable by the helpful staff at registration

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Columbus, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I have stayed here several times, on our way to Florida and again on our return from Florida. The staff is extremely courteous and accomodating, I would hope all the other Country Inn & Suites follow their example
Gerda B

Room Tip: Be courteous and make your request
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here with our young children. There were 3 issues with our stay that hit a sour note with us: #1 at approximately 5pm, wearing our swim wear we had to wait inside of 15 minutes to use the pool because they were cleaning it!? The pool is closed for use 7 or 8 hrs daily. Aside from an unforseen repair, maintenance should occur during those hours. #2, the television (the "old school style") in our room had no audio at precisly the same time we were watching a major sporting event. Upon calling the front desk, I was informed that the tv in the lobby was working alright and I could feel free to come down and watch the event from there!! After watching half the event in silence, I decided to go to the front desk in person.The night mgr said I needed to give him a chamce to pinppoint the problem, if isolated to only my room, he could replace some box the tv was connected to. Rather than simply move us, he eventually comes into our room to fix the tv (we were kinda expecting him- he knocked, we let him in) my wife and kids were cuddled together in bed while he's in the room fixing the tv at like 9 pm ACKWARD! Lastly their free breakfast was lousy- very skimpy meager offering, and also the rooms are small for the $89 we paid this place is no value at all.

• Stayed February 2012

Travellers are raving about these Brunswick hotels