“Great thin crust pizza”

Fox's Pizza Downtown Brunswick
Ranked #5 of 219 Restaurants in Brunswick
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Description: Please join us for unbelievably great service and excellent food. Our menu is comprised of homemade signature "specials" as well as our traditional menu items. We are health conscious and do not utilize a fryer therefore our "almost famous" wings and french fries are baked, we use only fresh vegetables that are hand-cut several times a day, our meat is always fresh and we use only the freshest field greens, fruit and vegetables for our signature salads. Try our Baked Spaghetti or our Homemade Italian Lasagna and Garlic Bread. Our meat sauce is house-made from our signature recipe! Outside dining if you choose, and we are "pet friendly". Please join us . . we would love to cook for you today!
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Very nice restaurant in Brunswick, GA. Thin crust pizza is great. And being from NYC my wife and I are Pizza snobs so we don't say great pizza very often. Clean, reasonably priced and fast friendly service.

1  Thank Don H

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This place is downtown. They have great outdoor tables. The pizza is the best in town. They have great thin crust pizza. They also have thick and regular crust.

1  Thank Carol W
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Fox's is my favorite place to eat in Brunswick. The staff is courteous, contentious, and caring. The food is awesome, and the baked spaghetti is to live for!! Join me next Wednesday.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Always our go to for great pizza. The BEST in town. They also have a Cajun pasta dish to die for!!! Portions are large and the staff is fantastic.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Fox's is a small (but large enough) restaurant that specializes in pizza and sub sandwiches. I've had both in almost every state in the country, and I have got to you, Fox's is supreme . . stellar . . outstanding. Everything is SO fresh, so tasty, and so beautifully presented. A large window allows you to observe the chef's working on your meal . . you'll be impressed. As you walk in, before you get to the main dining area , there is a nice bar (just a "Bar" with 6 stools . . .It's where I like to sit so I can watch the TV above the window to the kitchen. I don't drink but nobody cares. There is seating outside for those nice afternoons and evenings . . the prices are SO reasonable and the staff is great and aim to please . . would you like a little more of something . . just ask :-) A great corner hang out, lunch location or . . dinner. Try it and you'll be back . . I love their Italian Hero . . as good as I've had anywhere . . and their pizza . . outstanding!