“First time to Fox's”

Fox's Pizza Downtown Brunswick
Ranked #5 of 213 Restaurants in Brunswick
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Description: Please join us for unbelievably great service and excellent food. Our menu is comprised of homemade signature "specials" as well as our traditional menu items. We are health conscious and do not utilize a fryer therefore our "almost famous" wings and french fries are baked, we use only fresh vegetables that are hand-cut several times a day, our meat is always fresh and we use only the freshest field greens, fruit and vegetables for our signature salads. Try our Baked Spaghetti or our Homemade Italian Lasagna and Garlic Bread. Our meat sauce is house-made from our signature recipe! Outside dining if you choose, and we are "pet friendly". Please join us . . we would love to cook for you today!
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

To be honest, I have not made the effort to try Fox's since moving to the area, due to my trepidation of ordering food with my specific dietary restrictions. Long story short, I wish I had tried this place out sooner because in addition to being very friendly they are also very accommodating! Gluten free crust, need I say more? My perfect delicious pizza was delivered to me promptly even though there were many orders ahead of mine. Extra bonus points for the framed LP of 'John Barleycorn Must Die' by Traffic, because that is a classic excellent album. The bearded gentleman at the cashier who took my order has excellent customer service. Fox's is a win in my book!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

The food at Fox's Pizza is consistently good. The atmosphere is always welcoming and the staff is always pleasant. Along with great the food and atmosphere, are the prices, very reasonable.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I chose the homemade lasagna with garlic bread for $7.50, I really didn't expect much for that price but it was excellent. My wife had the veggy lasagna and it was also great. We had gone to Brunswick to try the new Southern restaurant two doors down but it didn't open until 5pm, I am so glad that they weren't open. Wonderful meal at Foxes.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The place is so cute, the waitress was so nice, the food was amazing. This is a place where we always want to go with the family! LOVE THE CAR SEAT!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Delicious pizza as well as other yummp Italian dishes. Very pleasant wait staff. Lots of local flavor.