Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort InnUS$170
PricelineUS$170
Hotels.comUS$188
Expedia.comUS$188
FindHotelUS$176
Lol.travelUS$207
All reviews choice hotels hot breakfast king suite would stay here again clean hotel desk clerk north georgia downtown area short drive mountains muffins pet orchard walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2020

My wife and I stayed here last week for 4 days. Overall we were very please as the hotel was clean, staff was friendly and location was perfect (less than 5 minutes from downtown). Woke up our first day to no power due to storm that blew through the previous night. Staff had grab bags ready to go, but no coffee (no fault of theirs). Covid has put a damper on several items and add ons (again no fault of theirs) but they did a good job. The only downside to the hotel is it being a bit dated. Walls seem super thin and we thought the people upstairs were going to come through the ceiling (again, no fault of the staff). In the end, we would certainly stay here again. Take advantage of the outside with some good shots of the surrounding mountains. Hotel is located on a hill overlooking the local businesses. Also plan to take a day trip to McCaysville and Copper City, located right on the GA/TN border.

Room tip: Ask for the corner room with the hot tub. :)
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2020

We stayed here for a few nights while in the area. Everyone was very friendly, rooms very clean, which is very important because of COVID., only negative was the bed was not very comfortable. No hot breakfast though during COVID, they give you a Grab and Go bag. Would stay there again and would recommend.

Reviewed 1 October 2020

I made this reservation at the last minute and feel I got gouged a bit on the price. But there wasn't another option in town at the time, so I took it. However, overall, I was very pleasantly surprised. I found the place to be updated, clean, comfortable and quiet. We had a nice stay for 2 nights. I would definitely stay here again if I needed a hotel in the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2020

Please look some where else. We entered our room and it seemed ok. But than after a few minutes we were very worried. You can see the spots where people laid in the bed. You can hear everything from other rooms and the hallway. Do yourself a favor and look somewhere else to stay. We were given a chance to look at other rooms due to the bed being very uncomfortable. All the beds are the same - very uncomfortable and very old - they said the hotels been there 12 years - I would believe the mattresses have been there the same. We didn't stay here. We asked for a refund, which we were given. We were planning to stay for two nights, but after not really seeing much around town, we decided to go to another town south of Georgia. We will NOT be staying here again. Good luck if you do decide to pick this hotel.

Room tip: Go to another place to stay. Do not stay here.
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed a day long drive to Blue Ridge and check in was fine. Called the desk since I heard running and jumping on the floor/ceiling over our room. I called the desk person (Alison) at 4pm, said she'd call the room above us. We went to dinner and returned at 7pm only to experience the running/jumping noise again. I called the desk to complain again, she said she would call and ensure no noise after 9pm. Continued running/jumping from 7-9, called the desk multiple times and got no answer. Waited in lobby with another person waiting to check in for awhile. Finally got to complain to desk person again. She said she knew who it was and would call them again. I told her the next time, I was going up to the room. All quiet for 30 minutes and running and jumping started again about 11pm. I went to room 317 and heard the noise in the hall. I knocked several times but got no answer. I called the desk, no answer. I went back to my room and it was quiet, finally time for sleep. Oh no, tv noise woke me up at 12am from upstairs. I went upstairs to 317 but got no answer again. I went to my room and turned on my tv to drown out the neighbors tv sound. Thanks so much to these disrespectful people in and working at this hotel. I was a zombie the entire next day as I was trying to enjoy our anniversary. But the previous night absolutely ruined my spirits for the day. The hotel doesn't give a damn about folks getting done rest which is why they can here as long as the money gives get their money. The hotel chain owes me an apology and a refund for the gross mismanagement of this location. In times like this it makes me feel unwanted and I'll just spend my money elsewhere. Another thing, website says hot breakfast, nope not during CV-19. Spend a dollar and update your website. Also no view from my room, how about telling someone before booking a room or giving a discount? All in all, a good trip spoiled by neglectful people. Not staying at choice hotels anymore...

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank O1706MLkennethh